Elila 1603 Cotton and Silver Wire Free Bra
SPECIAL ORDER !! Ships in 2 to 3 weeks.
"description:A terrific wire-free cotton bra at a great value. Knit-in silver helps with odor and breathability. Also a sportsbra option.
- part cotton cups lined with fabric knitted with silver provide added breath-ability and wicking action for greater performance.
- Silver in the fabric is a natural antimicrobial to help your body modify its temperature - cooling when you are warm, and warming when you are cold.
- Inner sling for lift, shape, and ultimate support for full figures.
- This non-wire bra from Elila has light boning in the side, back, rigid wide straps, and a three hook rear closure, all the power points a full figure bras need.
- Molded bras have cups which are machine molded from a single piece of fabric into a shape the manufacturer feels mirrors the preferred natural breast shape without any seams. Molded bras are usually unlined and may be either soft cup or underwire. They are seamless to create a smooth silhouette, unless overlaid with lace. A molded bra with thin foam or fiberfill lining which causes the cup shape to stand alone is known as a contour or t-shirt bra.
A bra with padded fiberfill cups. The padding adds size and definition to give a well-proportioned look to smaller bustlines.
- double padded support sling.
- Free of removable padding.
- front is 5" long with bow accent.
- Bottom elastic band is 1" wide.
- Side seams with "header[Boning] body=[Boning can be made out of steel, metal spirals (mini springs) and various types of plastic. Boning is usually incorporated into a vertical seam line in order to give more support, structure and body contouring to a garment. The name comes from the fact that actual bones were originally used in undergarments to give support.
- Non-elastic straps are 7/8" wide and adjust in the front with metal hardware
- 3 hooks = All C, D & E cups
- 4 hooks = All F, G & H cups
- The leotard back is a rather new design addition to bras. Rather than a rectangle shape in back like that of a camisole, the leotard back gives a round look on the back - similar to the look of a leotard. It has fast become the most commonly found strap attachment technique in today's ready-to-wear offerings. Besides looking visually different, the leotard back style almost always includes some elastic to achieve the rounded shape. Consequently, this elastic gives the wearer flexibility to raise her arms or bend over without having to adjust her bra afterwards. There are a few challenges to a leotard back though. The straps attach to the back at a bit of an angle to keep the arch styling. If the 'U' shape is too wide , the straps can fall off the wearer's shoulders. The number of back fasteners is also limited with this back design
Special Order Item : Ships in 2 to 3 weeks.